2. with cable unplugged, push and hold on button.
3. while pushing on button, plug in power cable.
4. Push cover sensor with a ballpen.
4. While holding ballpen at the cover sensor, release finger from the on button.
5. release ballpen from the cover sensor.
6. Close the printer cover, then turn on the printer.
Reset Waste Ink
1) Enter SERVICE MODE.
By pressing Menu, Copy, Scan, Copy, Copy <--where is the menu button? which copy button, black or color? 2) Select TEST MODE <--where do i see this option? 3) Select  PRINTER TEST in TEST MODE. <--where do i see this option? 4) Select 3. [EEPROM CLEAR]. <--where do i see this option? 5) Select 0. [INK COUNT]. <--where do i see this option? 6) Press the [Set] key. <--where is the SET button? 7) Press the [Stop/Reset] key (returning to the state of 3)), and then press the [ON/OFF] key.
Resetter Canon Pixma MP 198 dapat di download disini